Monday 9th September 2013

Unfortunately today is looking more & more like a no bet day. The cards are dominated by races that just aren't of my type to get involved in, with lots of small tight fields or larger fields that represent very little stand out value in my opinion. Also with heavy raining coming in droves today which is likely to affect the ground. Anyone who has read the blog regularly will know by now that i will take a cautious approach whenever it is necessary & while i love analysing the race cards & challenging myself to get regular winner's, my priority has to be making a steady income & not being careless with any profit already made. I can only go on the races that are available each day & if i don't think the value is there, there is little more i can do as i won't aimlessly try & force bets in races that i am not keen on. While there is no action from me today, take a look at last week's result below, despite not too many selections &  few no bet days it was a very profitable week nonetheless.


5 SELECTIONS (4 each way) = 3 WINNERS @ 8/1, 5/1 & EVENS

Returning = + 24 points profit (my actual figures)

Alternatively, for a £10 level stake on each tip (£50 total stake) the return would be = £118 (£68 profit)

No comments:

Post a Comment